Wednesday 6 July 2011

Haze

Here come haze again. From Sumatera. As usual, I nearly fall sick and fever yesterday. I think my immune system gone down again. Since early of July, I've been busy for the school stuffs and activities, slept for about 4-5 hours a day. Seriously lack of sleep. I wished I'm strong enough but I'm not, I wished I'm tough but I'm not. Once again, broke down, the last year scenes repeated. But I able backed to the track by the time. Last year, I've been lost and out of track so many months and wasted lots of time. I admit I'm wasting time now but ever better than last year. No more 'skip school feeling'. I've the way to face the truths and facts. And now I'm trying my best not to escape from the world. I almost make it. Everything will be fine after July. Coming August will sitting for tests again.
This is the best picture ever to describe my assignments and me. XS


No comments:

Post a Comment