Sunday 3 February 2013

38

Chinese new year is approaching. Got no idea why I always getting frustrated at this time, during Chinese new year period. It's like, my family doesn't like Chinese new year, I got no place to go. Traffic jam everywhere, who else houses I can visit? I don't really like to visit to others house. When I got home, every part of house is really dirty and I can't help to clean up the messes, as what do the old Chinese believed in we will sweep away our properties if we sweep the floor on the first day of CNY. THIS IS HORRIBLE! I can't think of what else good during CNY except getting red packets from the others. I seriously prefer go out station or travel, rather meeting up those eldest. I want go travel, so badly. Well with the help of the hot weather, I'm am heated up even more quickly during CNY. With those stupid wasting time matters and the weather, that's why I hate CNY the most. These few days, lot of stuffs to think off, and I got drunk last night. Good to get drunk or not? Got no idea. When I woke up in the next morning, always got the feeling like "what the fuck?" LOL. I drink too much last night, every part of my body swollen, especially my mouth, joint? Perhaps. So damn hurt that even I can't talk much. Who cares? Just for a night, at least I was so damn high for a night. I think I do speak non sense. Haha.
Well, I was thinking about you and right after that, you messaged me. I'm really so glad that you've finally appeared. Isn't better if we maintain our relationship in this way, rather than being stranger. Seriously, the 2 weeks that without any message from you were the most suffer days I've gone through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment