Friday 26 July 2013

57

seeing those good food posted in the instagram, by those wealthy perhaps. starring at those picha, stomach starving, in the midnight. i'm thinking and missing home cooked food, i suddenly think of my mom pork meat char bee hoon. seems like had been a year over here, how many times i went back home a year, and how many times i can ever have my mom dishes. and also my granny, it seems like been years i never have a chance to have her dishes, after grandpa passed away.
lot of stuffs keep me thinking and worrying, the unfinished assignments and presentations drive me crazy.i'm urging to get started with my studies and revision, but what else? assignments come first. well now i couldnt find the information i needed in the assignment. im so frustrating. get myself headache and mood swing, what's the point? i'm so desperate to get a better sleep and rest, who knows a better time for me to rest turned out into nightmare, or maybe a exciting dreams perhaps. another space of mind in my head, should i say 'let my imagination go wild'? i should donate my brain after i die, to those doing research on myth of brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment