Sunday 20 May 2012

To whom concerned

Hi there, just to say hi and bye. To whom concerned, I'm here and I'm fine, thanks for you guys concerned. Well, just to update you all about a little bit of my life over here. So the story start here...
I am now studying at Utar, Kampar. Truly, not yet start my study, lived here for the third day only, I started to feel bored, really bored. No TV, No shopping mall, No Cinema, NO NO NO, all a big NO NO. Gosh, I am so afraid that when I got home after 4 years, I will become 'orang hutan'. Things are kinda outdated here. Anyway, still, I can't adapt yet. Sleepless night is killing me. Hardly to fall asleep and easily to awake. Kampar is a really tiny and a little outdated city. Not really a city actually. The life here, is really boring, not much entertainment. I wonder, how those people survive here. Without those advanced gadgets and internet, I would properly die of boredom. The most entertaining things, I not manage to bring it here, and I am so damn regret now. That is my baby- guitar. Well, not much things to do here. Routine of day, wake up and go to school, out for lunch, and now we had the time to shop and hanging around. I haven't start my study yet, just brought along a few reference books and story books. I am so tired, like seriously, thanks to my brain, for the sleepless night. And I had no idea what happened to me, just feeling my stomach not pretty good, and had diarrhea once. So that's all, and thanks to you all who concerned, the text the messages the wishes and the prays, thanks a lot. They made me felt warm and meant a lot to me. 

P/s: I have updated mine, as you told me to do so, and I will try to update here often so that you will know how is my life here. How are you? I know you are not alright, and sadly I can't make the last meeting with you. Just want you to know that I am always here for you, no matter where are you or where am I. I just want you to be happy. Just make anything and everything simple and contain yourself, that's all. Well, I know you are reading this and I know you get who and what I meant. I read a sentence last night in my story book, I think it's what I wanted to tell you. Here you go. And all the best to you. Love you always. xoxo
"问题是生活的调味料"

No comments:

Post a Comment