Wednesday 15 May 2013

50

First of all, sorry. This is what I wanted to tell. I wasn't meant to be sensitive, I just can't hold my temper and my emotion when comes to this topic. The words you said are still in my mind, I do really mind and care. No one ever said me in this way. I still couldn't get over this current issue, sometimes I am trying hard to get over, instead most of the time I avoid it, if you notice. Although you said you're just kidding, but I couldn't take this as a joke, I felt like it is seriously assaulting me. We've been through quite something and sometimes, yet still not really understand each other perhaps. Remember I told you before? We're like totally from the different planets, we don't really have something or some thoughts that are same in common. This makes our path even tougher. We used to argue on something that couldn't tell that who's right and who's wrong, while there are not even have a choice to be right and wrong. We used to tease each other, perhaps to get more attentions? You used to threaten me, but I will never get intimidate, I think you had a little disappointment. And I used to say something that I don't actually mind about that, ended up hurting you. Play games while talking on phone, well you never knew this, I always lose in the game while talking with you. I pay more attention on you instead of the game. No photos in the phone, is that really a matter since I already had your picture on my contact. Late reply of the messages? Messages are meant to be like leaving a note to someone when you knew the person is not free. Of course I'll reply you when I'm free and I admit that sometimes I do forget about it. If you urging to look up for me, why not you call instead of SMS? I think this is a big fight ever since we getting together. Damn stupid mind, heart crying over the night because of the meaningless words. I seriously hated myself. I know you don't mean anything but I still got that hard feeling. Now it's my problems again. Please give me some time then I'll get myself back on the track. You gonna text me if I don't text you, aren't you? It's ended up became my fault. ='(
P/S: Well, you couldn't blame me on who start the fight, the sun did started our fight. It still rotating like nobody business. Well when it gonna explodes?

No comments:

Post a Comment