Sunday 19 February 2012

Prediction

Well, the event has ended successfully, I thought. The slides, although I got a little upset because she cancelled the presentation, but everything was fine, the beginning, and the end, nothing wrong, so I'm safe. Well, just hope that you are alright. See, you have to know, this is our society, realistic, and pathetic. You can't expect much from others, instead what you can do is not to change the others but yourself. The moment we took photo, and she scolded, that's reasonable. Try to stand on the site of the boss, then the customers, I think there's nothing wrong. By the way, don't complaint too much, if you are unhappy with this job, please resign. I just hate to see how you tease your friends. I can't stand for it anymore. Do you think you are perfect??? Nobody's perfect okay?? I believed she had her abilities. Efficiency doesn't mean everything. I think, you, gotta be tough, this is no longer school life, you have to accept all the facts, the boss, the societies, your friends. And you! Stop nagging and complaining like an ass hole, keep your mouth shut and do your works. If you don't want to do, don't complain, resign please. You are out of my world, no longer my concern. I tried to accept your weaknesses and your attitudes, but you are just making me pissed off, and that's all. Actually, things are under my prediction, I got no surprise feeling and I still can accept it. As far as I did my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment