Friday 17 February 2012

Skills

It has been awhile I away from this blog. Sometimes I just felt insecure of write it on, I just don't like being stalked. I have been working for a month, approaching 2 months. I had got my first salary, and obviously I did not spent it wisely. I bought clothes, I bought cosmetics, I bought skin care products, and I almost pay for the trip to Lang Tengah. I don't have much to pay for it. I was so excited that I was finally got the chances of travel with my friend. But when my dad knew there is only both of us, he banned it again, ended up going with him. Well, sorry my friend. Sincerely I wanted to go with you, I brought the happiness and I ended with disappoint. Sorry pale. =(  Cases coming up, debit card transaction, I'm sick of it. Firstly was the paint ball vouchers, settled. Now is the clothes, had void the payment but not yet get the credit back to my account. That's the most importance thing I not yet buy- guitar. God damn, I wanted it so much, I have been crazy thinking of it again and again. Truly lefty guitar is really hard to find, and I did look up for it, ended up with disappointment again. Fine. What I have to do is to WAIT. One of the thing I learnt, beside of those paper works. I did complaint, I have to wait for their reply. I had done my job, I have to wait for my boss approval. I want to buy stuffs, I have to wait for my salary. There's too much I have to wait for. The most important I have to wait for STPM resullts, I think this could be the most suffer days ever. I has been nervous and stressed for a day, ONLY. Thanks for the compliment, I knew it meant nothing to you, and it not really meant anything to me, it just help release my stress and tension. It is a very easy job but it possibly drove me tension and stress enough to screw my days. I will just do my best. My life now, Imma facing computer for almost 10 hours, 8 hours working, 2 hours playing computer games, and the rest of time I using electronic gadgets and devices- my best friends nowadays. This case causes the weakening of my eye sight, I need a spectacle, like seriously. I've tried today, wore spectacle for a day, and did realized my eyes didn't get tired easily. I had the aim, had the hypothesis, had the problem statement, had the procedure, and know I had my conclusion, I need a spectacle. Another expenses again, I just wanted to get guitar first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment