Sunday 1 April 2012

1

Used to spend time to think what is my title, instead I'll make it easy, number it. =)
Well, it's the beginning of April, and yea, I got my salary, and I spent it. What I've bought? Ipad 2 cover, a Microsoft blur track mouse, 2 8GB Kingston pen drives, Herbaline moisturizer and toner. The moisturizer is for my grandma, Ipad 2 cover and a pen drive are my brother. And yet, all these things cost me 300 bucks. And yes, I spent it all, again at the beginning of April. No more extra expenses. Good. Yesterday went for facial treatment, and my face look terribly ugly, what to do??? Cry out loud! T^T
Well, another 58 days to go, and I'll be leaving here. Going to another brand new place, and live there with friends, or room mates? No idea. I am sad, not because I am leaving here, but I'm leaving here for my damn results. I leave here with failures, but I swear, I gotta bring my glory back. I will put my armors on and stay strong. But sincerely, I'll decide again after I've done my foundation, I had no idea what I am going for. When I recalled, my mom told her friends that my cousin is brilliant, he manage to earn and study at the same time, besides that he is excellent in both of that, career and study. Seeing that he is going to England to take his degree, that was my biggest dream. I've learnt a lesson, don't dream high. See? What I have? He earned, he travel, I earn, I feed myself, he got high payment, I save money and work like a bull. Can't admit that, he is brilliant, that is the reason he always get compliments from my parents. I don't allow myself to dream anymore. No travel, no overseas study, no big houses, no car and no job, just clean up your mind and go get your degree! After all, I still wish I could go overseas. STOP DREAMING AND WAKE UP! This world is not amazing as you thought! It is all about MONEY! Be realistic man..... Well, I try to give myself a better life, and i start to smile, then laugh out of my head, ignore those stupid feelings okay??? Friends meant nothing actually, friends are everywhere. Sometimes they knock you down, sometimes they bring you up. So what's wrong with that? I fell, and I got to stand up, they will not help you. Fine. Wake up and get up. It's time for new challenge, prove that you can make it. Prove to everyone, and the world is yours. I wish I could vanish in a moment so no one can see me or find me, when they knew, I'll be in somewhere else. 
*This content of mono log. Complicated. =(   

No comments:

Post a Comment