Thursday 31 March 2016

71

I have been on the peak of the hill; I climbed so hard that I thought I must go achieve it. I pushed myself, very hard. At the moment, my living insane. I went nuts and craving for more, more knowledge, more skills, more interactions, more network. I want to be superhero. Indeed, I made it at some point. Everyone thinks I am good, I am perfect, but who knows, the pains I suffered.

While climbing up the hill, I was stroked by lightning. I blacked out. When I woke, I found myself at the bottom of the hill. The people used to be my mates were all gone. I tried to climb again but it took double of my energy, and I know I am exhausted. The situation went out of control as it is out of my expectation; I never know the beasts existed.

I was so weak, barely crawled myself to get some food and water, not even hunting anymore. I am out of my energy. The beasts howl for attack, they did. Scars and bloods splashing over my body, then they leave. Astral projection; I saw my naked body in the woods, I thought I am dead. But the heart is pumping underneath the skin. I am still alive.

I picked up the thorn pieces; the brain, the eyes, the limbs. It's all fixed. One left unfixed was the memory, the memory ball was gone. I walked a few miles, then I found the debris of the memory ball, it was broken. I took the debris and kept it inside a bottle, carefully and treasury, I will not going to lose it again. 

Meanwhile, I trying to climb again instead of rest. The pus covered all over body yet the scars left untreated. So it took me much more than I used to be, heavier. I carried a bag of rocks and it is heavier than I thought. Sometimes it dragged me down and slower my progress that I could be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment