Friday 20 May 2011

hunting for part time job

Today after school break, went to watch movie with Zi Wei. Actually we both are hunting for part time job. There's an event coming soon which will happen in PISA - Food fair/ Choco fair! Yeah~ Everyone looking for jobs, mad! But me, instead of looking for short-termed part time job, i searching for the long-termed too. I've planned, weekdays would be my study day but for weekends, would be doing part time job. There's only one thing for me to worry, probably, my parents will scold me. Well, i died in the mid-term exam. I'll prove it in the trial exam. I'll squish into top 10 in class. And then last hit for STPM. Meanwhile, i need money. I felt so much energetic when i talked about money and jobs. May be money would be my motivator. I heard Zi Wei said, one of our friend, she had owned a Toyota Camry!!! She's just the same age as me!!! Damn hell, Camry cost RM100K++, and she bought that, with her hard-earn-money. Oh~ This inspires me a lot! Made me even eager to get a job!
Priest

The beauty, starred by Maggie Q

Another pretty actress

Here come the main character. The handsome one.

The most handsome one. He's the one starred Burlesque. *melting*

 Conclusion, it's a pretty nice movie. Action, adventure, excitement, and a bit scary. The vampires with no faces. And the most important is, all the characters are starred by beauty and handsome actors. Awww~


No comments:

Post a Comment