Saturday 21 May 2011

I'm sorry

I'm sorry about my irresponsibility. I knew, that's my fault, I broke the promise. But money is much more important. I'm craving, not for food, but for money. It's hard, to make a choice between moral value and money, at last I'd betray my soul. Money mastered me. Thou, I'm suffering throughout the year in the board. There are only 2 ways to see my appearance. First, I'm late for duty. Second, I'm not duty at all. Sorry again. I knew you guys had lost your faith to me. I really don't like the feeling of forcing myself. Sorry. Actually, I'm not that good as you guys expected. After the exam end, would be busy for events again.Starting to arrange my timetable. I'm a part timer now, and i wonder how am i going to tell my parents? Feeling so bad right now. ='(
I'm really sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment