Wednesday 25 May 2011

One or two?

Sometimes there will be more than two.
Selling insurance is a kind of business? Right. I'm interested now. I'm going to sell soon, after STPM. The agent has had an interview with me, briefing and promoting about his insurance company. The most interesting and the most attractive thing, guess, what is it? Money. And I was just 'wow', surprised. I'll consider about it. But sometimes i was just hesitating, what personality in me? I always have conflict in me. I was hoping to separate myself into halve. I have many and different ideas, but the problem is, the ideas were totally not related. That means actually, I can study both streams. Probably I am studying business if the language is English, it's just may be. I wished to have a job, anything, in lab? Or investigation. But I will also consider to have some business, set up a company. I am confused. What should I be? Or I having two personalities? Compare, the salary of a lab job and business, which one is more attractive?
For business, only 2 ways, it just UP or DOWN.     
This is more interesting.                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment