Wednesday 18 May 2011

mood swings

wished to have a cool headphone and listen to songs all the time.
this picture is the best for me to describe my mood.

found this quote in google. sometimes it's true.      


I messed up everything. Finally, today my bio teacher called me up in the class, her hands were holding my paper. I knew what's gonna happen the next. Expected, she scolded me. "I never came across with a student like this before." well, I blanked my paper 2, 0.5 marks for my structure. "You definitely failed your biology, you can skip your paper 1, you don't have to sit for your paper 1!" well, I wished too, but I'm not brave enough. "I think i gonna send you to counseling!" well, free psychologist, i don't have to pay to consult one. Yes, I'll consider about it. The on;y boy in my class - Jonathan, he was pretty brave. He skipped chemistry paper 1. He's absent today. Everyone was just thought: da~ may be he has knew no hope for chemistry, and refuse to sit for paper 1. His reason is he's sick. Am i admire? Hope not so. Waiting for holiday, waiting for job, waiting for STPM.

No comments:

Post a Comment