Wednesday 8 June 2011

Backwoods

On the first week of holiday, I'm free and I watched tv everyday. The second week of holiday, I'm very very busy. Going out everyday. First, busy for the CLHS gathering. I felt a bit regret to join the gathering, but at the same time, I felt happy and enjoyed the preparation. I did learnt something from others. I got sun burn again. I always forget to apply sun block lotion. =(. But I turned dark as I wished! Hehe. ;) I suppose still in CLHS right now. I left earlier, because have to attend the briefing for the job. Me, Woei Shuoh, Jia Yong and Khee Ping joined the backwoods man. This is the reason why I'm busy in the second week. Before I left, we did complete the competition. When we had the pre-cook, I had the confidence to win this match, but who knows up next? Incidents happened during the competition. I think we suppose have enough time to clear up everything but we failed to do so. The fire burnt the gadget, it takes us some time to build another kitchen. Lots of matter, matter of fire, matter of weather. I felt so sorry to my team mates. I felt I done nothing to help them. I always absent and late when they called up to prepare for the backwoods. I'm just so sorry. This is the reason why I felt regret, and a little guilty. And so sorry that I couldn't take good care of the fire. What I meant is the controlling the fire. Stand under the sun, light up the fire, extinguish the fire on the bamboos, this freaks me out. I felt dizzy and lack of oxygen. I was standing there and just gasping for the air. "I need water, I need air." This is what I thought about while controlling the fire. I just felt like I messed up everything. I was very down at the moment when looking our kitchen was burnt! Damn it. I'm just weak, and now i knew, scouting need a lots of stamina which I'm don't have.
At last, the lastest new I got, WE WON BACKWOODS! So touch and how surprising. Nice memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment