Monday 13 June 2011

MUET

MUET - Malaysia University English Test results has out. I was pronounced to get a quite-good-rate :band 4. Actually is lower band 4. Everything are under estimation, so there's no sad or happy feeling. I gonna retake the test. I wanna to get a band 5. Although I can't really improve my English in 4 months time, but why not take a try? This is the last time that I can take the exam together with my classmates and friends, which is much more better than to talk on with 3 strangers. Try, to get higher band, aim higher, who doesn't want to be the best one? I know I can't be the best but I can try and give my very best. Anyway, I don't know why, I just can't get myself happy in school. Because of my holiday ended? Learned a word in class today - raging, now I can use this word to describe my feeling. A raging mood. Is that suitable to describe? And one more thing, there's a irritating people in my class, keep sighing wherever and whenever, just that there's people around to ask 'how's your result?'. I just can't stand her damn attitude which annoyed me a lot! Is reasonable and acceptable if people sighing on their bad result but she got band 5 in the test (there's only 6 students scored band 5 in school). Well, for personal view, may be she think that's not enough or she can do better, but not to sigh in front of the other people. I'll say, that's anyway to show off, indirectly. Don't you have to think others feeling?? How about those who got band 1 and band 2? Do you have to laugh at them? And yes you did. You know what? I felt pity for you, on how people look at you. At the same time you laughed and teased and looked down at those poorer, people will laugh at you and tease you and look down at you, because of your attitude! People like you have good result doesn't mean you are brilliant, and those people has bad results doesn't mean you are stupid. I believed, is the matter how you use your brain and how you think. Let's drop it here. I don't want to talk on that and I don't have the qualification to critic you since my result are worse.

Alright I'll just keep my mouth shut. =X







No comments:

Post a Comment