Wednesday 22 June 2011

Lose

I've been fed up for everything, even myself. Stupid one. Always injured my body, can't perform well. Fine, I don't mind the 400m, I put all my effort all in 100m, then what's next? If I knew that earlier, I won't give up 400m even thou I sprain my leg or broke my leg. Anything! Sucks!!!!!! I have been in terrible moods for 3 days! Because of that, I had migraine again. Last night it just getting serious. I felt numbness on my face. Now what? Numbness in leg and it comes to my waist. I shouldn't go hiking and everything will be okay! What the hell is going on??? At last, I lose the game, I injured my body. This is the reason why I don't like team sport! I don't have that kind of spirit!
Can I just throw all the RUBBISH out of my mind?!

No comments:

Post a Comment