Wednesday 1 June 2011

Rat dissection

Well, lots of fun during the dissection. This is a precious lesson and I will remember forever. This lesson told me, I need to have lots of courage, and need to be brave. Mentally broke down at first. I was so freaked out when I looked at the dead body and totally don't know what to do. I knew I have to dissect it but I not dare to touch it, just sit there and starred at the rat dead body for that moment. And finally, I did handled my emotional problem, touched it. EWWW~ It is soft. Hahaha. Everything get started.
The 1st touch. Nailing the rat.



My specimen 

This is the penis of rat. It's so small. XP

The internal part of rat. The organs. The finger is pointing at the testis. LOL

This is a female rat. Compare this to the rat above.

See the 'nut' inside the rib? Yes, That's the heart.

The yellow thingy is the stomach. I wonder what's inside there.

This is my rat. I'm the only one tear the skin up to the mouth, and I saw the tongue.

The red thing is the liver, the cecum, and intestine.


Guess what, it is so smelly and we can't just take off our mask although the weather is so hot.
That's the end. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment