Tuesday 20 September 2011

Fed up

Currently felt fed up to myself. What the hell is going on? I'm almost on the way to hang myself. Is that something wrong? I felt very tired and gonna fall sleep just in any moment. Today I'm late to school. My math paper started at 7.45am. Luckily Wen Hui called me which the call woke me up. Thanks a lot or else I'm gonna miss the paper. Just pretty tired no matter how much I rest. Seasick?? LOL. Dizzy for days and felt like I'm on a ship, with great storm. My mom said maybe caused by my blood pressure. Daaa~ Low blood pressure? Even when I look into myself in the mirror, ya, that's a ghost, totally pale and white. =.= Anyway, don't tease me or being sarcastic to me. I'm totally not in mood recently. I don't know what will I do after all. I just wanna box and fight. Kinda explosive bomb, TNT, whatever. Just don't drive me crazy. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment