Tuesday 13 September 2011

Has been a while

Has been a while I left here. I got many things to share here actually but, the moment I clicked on new post, I felt like not posting an article anymore, I felt insecure. STPM coming nearer and nearer. I was thinking, I'm not able to finish and complete my study. Dreams diminished. Sitting for trail yet playing games all the time. I still can't get rid the bad habits of mine. Today sat for MUET paper 4, I'm really a jerk. What the hell on earth I'm doing?? Screw myself. I done question 1 in only 20 minutes which the suggested time was 40 minutes. That's not a good sign. Finished before time doesn't mean I know, doesn't mean to get good grade for sure. Question 2: "If it's claimed that parents know best as far as careers concerned." Understand? I can't really get it but the points and answers that I was doubting about is true and correct. But what I did? Writing shit and craps on the paper. I wonder, will teacher understand what I was writing about? Even myself don't understand what I'm writing. Too less confidence. I not dare to take the challenge. So I regret after that. I just can't balance my confidence. It's either no confidence at all, or over confidence. I drove, the 3rd day, I scratch on people's car. What happen on me? I'm very confidence of my driving skills. But after that happened, I lost it. I was stressed out  when I drive everyday. Sucks. I need it. Especially in exam, I don't wish it happen again. I can make it better, I knew, but when can I make it and take it? Guess what? I read a news, which is about a girl got scholarship and overboard, going to study heart surgery in Cambridge. So what's the special? The only thing is, she's only 14! I was terrified! What the??? What I was doing when I'm 14???  
Human emotion cannot be told without the eyes. True?

No comments:

Post a Comment