Saturday 24 September 2011

Movies marathon

Planned to have movies marathon but failed actually. The time crushed, but still manage to watch 2 movies today. The ticket price increased? I don't really know about that until today I bought it at RM11, kinda expensive. 1st movie: Abduction
Starred by Taylor Lautner
Ya, he's the one played the 'shark kid' in the Spy Kid many years ago, when I was in primary school. I remembered that because he's handsome and cute since he's a child when starred the Spy Kid, and he's cool! I'm just kinda admire him. And today he's a muscular handsome man, was Taylor Swift boyfriend. Anyway, just nothing to do with me. But his face looks immature, still got the kid looks. Ya, he isn't old, still a teenager. The movie is just 'so-so' for me and I think not really interesting. All the parties trying to get the top secret as Nathan is just a innocent guy. Blah blah blah. Alright, the 2nd movie: Bridesmaids

Starred by old ladies???
Well, because of queuing to buy popcorn, I missed out the front part. I think all the characters played in the movie, were having attitude problems. Among friends, jealousy, overwhelming and trying to show that they are the best one. Dar~ I don't like this, if I was the bride. The movie was about friendship the most. Most of the sentences contained 'fucking' which caused the movie has been 18PL/SX-ed? Haha. And almost talking about sex. =.=..... The funniest thing in the movie was the wedding dress. That's funny because it made the bride looks like cake! Haha.
Well, I don't feel any better after watching the movies. Anyway, thanks Pei Yong and Lingyin who accompanied me for the movies. We're going to declare bankrupt pretty soon. =(
P/s: Yi Mei asked me to mention her in my blog which I have nothing to write on her. Just to mention, LOKE YI MEI, I felt annoyed and irritated that you keep 'like-ing' all my wall posts. =((((


No comments:

Post a Comment