Thursday 29 September 2011

Nobody's perfect

Yes, indeed, nobody's perfect. I liked this song, so much. I'm still turning myself into the perfect one, but I drown at the same time while pushing myself to the way of perfect. 50 days to go for STPM. Everyone saying I can make it, but I don't think I can. I'm scared. Really really scare. Such a coward. I don't felt like going anywhere, just leave me alone. Tomorrow is my prom night, why don't I feel excited, anymore? I lose faith in the event, anyway, the main problem is me, nobody else. As I said, I don't felt like going anywhere as I don't actually want to attend. Since I've paid and bought everything. I've been so upset. I think there's pretty long time I don't cry for my result, is not actually crying, just tears drop, who knows? Who knows the pain and the faith inside me? Who knows the facts I really facing? Who knows what's the problems that I need to go through? Who knows??? Nobody knows. Everyone thought I was joking, playing and fooling around all the time, even exam is coming nearer and nearer. I keep telling myself: Yes, you can make it. Is that just a lie to myself? Helping myself to get through the tough days? No, in fact it's opposite. Yes, I'm fooling around everyday, who wants to show and see your sad face everyday? I'm really having troubles and there's lot of problems disturbing me. Yes yes yes! It's true, I'm not happy at all. I'm sick of everyone keep asking whether I'm okay. I want to be fine as you wished! My stupid brain can't stop thinking the non sense. It's actually not non sense, that's my problems. and troubles. I'm not okay I'm not okay. Am I suppose to tell you all that? Am I? Should I? No one can be trusted. I've been acting like TNT and I'm explosive. So I'm danger and keep out from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment