Sunday 2 October 2011

Prom 2011

Well well well, finally here comes the night. Everyone waited for so long time, and finally, everything ends. It was a very busy Friday, I'm tired but I don't even have a chance to take a nap. Heading to salon at 3.00pm, right after school. Unpleasant incident happened. What can i say? That's my fault, and it's true, money do hurts relationship. After all, I don't really like myself in makeup. Looks very weird. Everyone said I'm different, and they can't recognize me. I should proud of that or sad? Hahaha. And heels, killing me! But made me 'grow' taller for a night. I'm satisfied.
U6Sc1 models. 
School family
Friends
Bestie, thank you for being my companion to get all my stuff done.
My lucky draw gift
Guess what? This is the first time I won a lucky draw, but look at what I get? A welcome dog. Kinda sarcastic. Nothing much to say. I had a surprise on that night and I even felt that I'm still dreaming right now. Anyway, I'll try to go on my own way. Will get this fix before my exam. Too many things to explain. I wished you understand. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment