Thursday 13 October 2011

Injury

I went to practice monkey run after school yesterday, together with my classmate Jonathan. My toes were crushed by machine and luckily there's no bone fracture. Skin tissues torn and had been sew. Now I just can't walk because I can't step properly on the ground. I have to jump like kangaroo. It's so tiring jumping here and there to move and I sweat a lot. I can walk but very slow, I rather jump than walk. And just sad because I felt sorry to my parents. I'm just like a black sheep, all the bad lucks are on me. Last year, bitten by dog, and bleed like hell, and this time, crushed by machine, bleed like hell too! I was there and shouting like no body business, I knew everyone was looking at me. It's so damn pain. My mom asked me, did you cry when your toes was crushing into the machine? The answer is nope. And yes it's true, I don't cry for that pain. I cried in the hospital and the nurse thought I was in pain but actually I cried because I felt so sorry to my parents. I made them worry. Indeed, I felt myself is a burden to them. My mom said me 'ban pui' (in hokkien) then I don't really know what it means. She said when I was a child, I'm different with other children. When the doctor going to give injection to me, I don't cry, not as other children, my mom said. The other children, included my brother, cried loudly. I said that's good. *feeling of proud. But my mom said not good. I still don't understand why she said that but anyway, now I just have to concentrate and utilize my 9 days MC. Great, now I can't go anymore and my parents happy for that, because the are going overseas soon. Sigh. I just don't understand why all these unlucky things happened on me. I've been bitten by dog, I've been crushed by machine, what else I not yet been through? I shall look forward and wait for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment