Sunday 16 October 2011

The 4th day

Today is the 4th day my foot injured. Damn, I'm so bored and I can't go anywhere. And I have no idea what's wrong with my stupid phone that I can't receive single message from my friends. I deactivated my facebook and I was like totally lost contact with the world. I'm bored!!! I can't stop playing PSP although I have deactivated facebook. Indeed, I wish the incident was a dream but in fact it's real. I accidentally kicked my foot last night. OUCH! Damn hurt. ='( It still swollen and look awful. Yucks. I can't do anything as I can't walk, I can't jog, I can't run but only jumping. I jump faster than I walk. But it's very tiring. After all I think I'll build up my right leg muscle and fit thigh. I felt the pain on the wound and stitches because I don't take Panadol today. So instead of walking, I'm jumping today. I think I will have big butt pretty soon as I just keep on sitting but not moving. I just can't sit still. I'm BORED!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long I still have to suffer this??? By the way, time to study. No more games. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment