Sunday 2 October 2011

Good morning

Good morning everyone, I got hot chocolate in my mug. Enjoying.
This is not my mug. XD
No doubt, I skipped school today. I just felt that I need a rest. That's all. My heart and my mind are getting tired and tired. It's like a disease with no cure. The negative thinking poisoned my body. Well, after prom, after relay for life, I'm setting free, and it's the time to fight. I went for PA seminar yesterday, in Wawasan Open University. I was acting like a stupid maniac, because I thought that: Wow, finally I get into University. It's just for a seminar okay??? Sigh. Back to the point, I felt that the note and the speakers helped me a lot, although I felt asleep at a certain moment. =X Micheal Ng is a very great speaker, and he gave us a lot or motivations. At the beginning of the seminar, he leaded us to sing a song, The Reason.
I heard this song before, repeated by the radio, but I don't know the song's name. Now I knew. After that, the seminar began. Before the seminar ended, the last 20 minutes, he motivated us with telling us some real stories of his ex-students, and also shouted some slogans. Sigh. Did I motivate? No. I'm just like a stubborn hard rock - cannot be moved! I hate, I don't like myself, being so discourage. He said prove to those looking down at you, blah blah blah. I'm burst, tears coming out. Ya, I felt I'm stupid at that time, just like a crying maniac. Concentrate and focus can make miracle. Is that true? Or just a crap to motivate us. He said a boy start to fight at last 60 days, end up he scored 4As. Now is the time to study without understanding, as long as you can get answer. LOL. Well, I think this one is the most specific and true one. "Every second and minute counts" Instead of talking non sense, I shall leave here right now. 
P/s: I'm addicted to Internet seriously, anyone who see me on the line please ask me to get out from here. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment