Thursday 13 December 2012

26

Done my drama and assignment, I was like, FINALLY. It's so hard to get through this week, the week before the drama. I was acting as a lesbian and got isolated by my friends. Acted like a clown, joker, anything that funny but ruined my reputation. I DON'T LIKE IT. Those days were miserable days. It's not that we doing last minute job, well prepare as first, when comes to the last rehearsal, problems appeared. Thanks to my friend to presented earlier and taught us what to do. The last day rehearsal, scripts are changed. I am worried. When comes to the real one, we did made mistakes. However, maybe you realized I  am not happy, and yes I admit that I unhappy with the comments given. Those comment shouldn't be given if we did correct our mistakes as we had knew it early from the beginning. So now it has been a past. Maybe I am the perfectionist and I had higher expectation than that, nothing wrong with my friends because they did tried hard to correct their mistakes, so I did. At least, we handled it, we managed to hang on till the end. At least, the scripts are not the scripts anymore, we able to answer each other questions. However, no matter what happen and I don't care, as long as IT'S OVER. Although the character is similar as me, but the story still different, somehow, it reminds me about something and someone. So the end of the drama. No more assignments or presentations, it's all about exam now.
Tuesday, I was down for reasons, main one was about the drama. My mom text-ed me, asked whether I'm home. I had been skipping school for 2 days. Would be 4 days included today. I was so surprised when they said they wanted to come find me, can't deny that they miss me, so am I. Whatever things, I pushed aside, I made earlier appointment with friends, just to see my parents. My mom grown a little bit fatter, my dad gone skinny, both of them looks older days after days. Somehow that day was my happiest day in Kampar. I love you mom and dad.
Yesterday was 12.12.12. Everyone is talking about that on FB and even my friends messaged me. I was so not-living-creature that I have no idea when and what date is. Is time to wake up. It was the last same numbers in a series of date, the next one would be 100 years later. So is that the earth still around in another century? Or it will turn in dust? I'll be living on the other planets perhaps, another human another life.
The past few days or weeks perhaps, had been sleepless night. I slept early in the morning and woke up in the morning, too. Next week would be a lonely week in Kampar, but no worries I can survive.
I think I had lost something, something that will cheer me up.  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment