Tuesday 13 December 2011

Big spender

Yeah, I'm back to english. Can't type fast in chinese. Well, it's already 1.35am. Finally I bought court shoes! And yea, it's asics. I jumped out from my box, no longer choosing Nike. Anyhow, my first choice was still Nike, but it's hard to find Nike court shoes anymore. The patterns are sucks! The colors are awful! Wuak. Then I chooses asics. It is a nice brand tho. Is it a nice shoe? I gotta try it and test it tomorrow. Hehe. Well, it costs me RM199. No less. The first saving i spent after I saved it for months. Paid by debit card. And there goes "sssppp", money gone, within a second. Fast right? I saved money for months but I spent it within 5 minutes. No matter how, utilizes the uses of it, and it will be worthy. Ones the thing belongs to me, I keep it and protect it as long as I can, until it seriously spoil. Just bought a new sport shoes, I realized my running shoes is about to spoil, too! I think I should try other brands instead of Nike only. Next running shoes I gonna buy from Sketchers. A brand new brand. The price is much more expensive than Nike, but the features are totally different. Not only for running, but for tone up and shape up. The shape of the bottom of the shoe is curved, likely a boat. It's specially designed to shape up our body, and t support our body. Foot are the most important part of the body. A slightly different or injuries, will affect your body especially your back bones. Opps. Seems like I'm promoting the shoes. I shall stop the topic here. I talked too much, too much to share. And then, err hmm, here comes my planning again. Tones of plans. Here I found a part time course of design: residential design. It's a part time course, starting from January, every monday to thursday, 7.30pm-9.30pm, 3 months time. The fees of the course would be RM2300. I wonder should I try?? The closing date for intake is 31th of December. Means I gotta decide soon. I have another biotech course, starting from 4th- 10th January. I'm kinda busy after all. I'm just thinking of should I continue science stream or I just switch to design. But anyhow my greatest interest is science. Hmmm. RM2300.... Not a big amount tho... Considering... Any ideas??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment