Monday 19 December 2011

My days after STPM

I am doing great job now. After STPM, I started my journey of life. By having the good beginning, I must have the right attitude. I started online business. Imma selling CNY cookies right now. Click for more information, and also find June's hut on blogspot. Haha. Please support me. This is my first business, I might bring it up soon, becoming a big company. Lol. At the same time, I am now working at Queensbay Mall. Kinda boring job. Stand there and do nothing. Zzz. Anyway, I learnt quite a lot of things, today was just my first day. Well, I will be very busy recently. Some how, I still have to read some books, I found I got no time. Once I got the time, I might playing games. Recent addict, the tetras battle on Facebook. It just drive me crazy. I played until i got my fingers cramped. LMAO! Hope everything getting well, and thanks for those friends who bought the cookies from me, thanks for your support. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment