Thursday 29 December 2011

Wrong attitudes

Before saying others, I shall point out mine first! Well, very sorry that I don't keep my promise. That I promised I will work until the end of the January, but I just can't make it. My attitude problem. I don't like the people over there, I don't like the working atmosphere over there, it's like sincerely, you guys are sucks man!!! What kind of attitudes you guys having?? All the works are like shit! If i were the boss, I will fire you all, for sure! When the customers are looking and searching for the staffs, they are just talking and joking around. I can't work in this kind of environment, it will ruin my working attitude as well. My major problem, and I felt so sorry upon the manager, I didn't keep my promise. I claimed myself, I did my best when I'm working, but I don't know what they thought about. I think my reputations were ruined since today, I wished I never step into there again. Hoping that they will provide better services after all. It's non of my business. If I was the customer, I will just walk away from that shop without consideration. Back to my attitude, I really got to change it, never ever pamper yourself anymore. You are no longer a student, you are a worker. In school you might be everything but now you are nothing. Everything start from zero. I really really gotta learn that. Another good news, I got a job as a project assistant! Thanks god! And finally I got a job that I've even wanted and begging for. High salary and office hours, I'm satisfied. But I am not going to attend the aquatic course. Rather wasted the 300 bucks instead of losing a great opportunity. I felt sorry to Faye and John. I promised to be their driver. And Faye must be very angry about that. Just sorry. I just felt so guilty. Gosh! How many times I gotta have the feelings in a week? But some how I still wish that I am able to attend the course, it is still my dream, wearing the lab coat and doing experiment in the lab. Sigh. I always can't plan things properly. When they come together, just gotta grab one, cannot be greedy. Just pick one that I felt it is the most important, and never regret for it. I hope I can learn a lot of things from that job, and I looking forward to it. It is like so exciting, I can't wait for it. Oh another thing, neighbor's house is undergoing renovation, I can't stand the noise. Since 8.00am in the morning, it is living in hell, feeling like my house is going to collapse. I felt the floor is shaking, like earthquake. Thinking of places to go, where can I be? Felt like homeless now. I just wish that I can sit in Borders, with a book and a cup of coffee, relaxing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment