Wednesday 9 November 2011

Dreams

Sincerely, how can I stop my brain from dreaming when sleeping? I totally have no idea how to solve this problem. It annoyed me, ruined my daily life, seriously. STPM is getting nearer and nearer, and my damn stupid idiot brain, cannot get enough of rest and cannot study as well. What I do that make me concentrate, the only thing, math. Just work out my brain by doing math, again and again. Somehow I just can't sit still and study. I have no idea why it's happening on me. Even I woke early and went to school, I can't get myself better. Backed home, about to take a 30 minutes nap, ended up by dreaming again and I took 3 hours nap. And waking up with  more tiring brain. All the dreams, are simple and real, all about my living life. Sometimes I just confused, I thought I did that before, but it's not real; I thought I never did before, but in fact I did. Crap! What I'm talking about?? Anyway, I wished that STPM is not getting nearer but it cannot be dreams anymore. I hope that I can have peace night, don't ever wish me "night, sweet dreams", NEVER! It is a myth. Scientist can't tell that why human dreams and the type of dreams that they dreams. Or maybe I left out something? Shall do a research after my exam. Now FOCUS! I feel like slapping myself all the time. The reason why I update and came out with this article, I felt unhappy, I felt lonely, I felt depressed, I felt sad. I felt unhappy because there are many things making me frustrated, I felt lonely because I hope I can have a talk with them but they are not on the line, I felt depressed because I cannot study right now, I felt sad because all of the reasons bringing me down. DAMN! I just want to be a robot. No feeling, just do what you plan. That's it.
Nice robot, like it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment