Monday 14 November 2011

Stuff list

Here here here came my stuff list!!! I'm so excited about it. Well, these are the things I must get it. Probably I'll get it next year. 
1. ipod nano (RM499)
2. Guitar (RM300)
3. Headphone (RM200)
4. Court shoe (RM200)
That is my budget. I won't get the things higher price than this. Well, Zw said wanna go travel to overseas. If the I go with the plan, the first one will be TRAVEL! Hahahaha. My love. I just like to go travel. But alone or with friends. I think I will take a long time to stay at the place. To observe, and enjoy of course. Overseas??? Where to go??? I wanna go Singapore, I wanna go London, I wanna go Paris, I wanna go New York. Omg!!! Can't stop thinking of it. You'll find I like to go to cities. I'm urbanized. <3
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment