Friday 25 November 2011

Party

I just came home from zi Wei's 19th birthday party. Thanks for treating us to red box. Feel so cheerful with all my beloved friends, we have been 2 years never seen each other since the high school graduation. Well, flash backed to my high school life, thanks them who been through together with me, especially those friends been apart for sometimes, last, we are still friends. Some were friends but went come to the obstacles, they will just leave you to face the problem alone. I really appreciate my friends who always be my side, we've been cheers together, we've been cried together, we grown together. Sincerely, grateful to have you all, that's enough for me, I don't pray for more. This party is just the right time, although some of us are sitting for STPM. Thinking how much time can we spend together? We've been spending time together since form 1, until now. Imaging if everyone of us, going and fighting for our future, who is still by your side? All of us living our own life. I'm just sad when it came across my mind. I barely, hardly, sadly, to leave you all, or you leave me. You will know who's the real friends. I've been through when came into form 6. Although form 6 is only one and a half year, but I just felt like I've been more than 2 years, just can't imaging that what I've been through. Once again, look at the photos, I really miss the moment that we are together. Well, I hope that the trip after STPM can successfully held, the last time we can spend together I think. After all, most of you guys are going to KL. At this moment I just hope I'm Peter pan that live in Neverland, or Netherland? I don't remember, just wish the time stop. In fact it can't, life going on. Anyway, once again happy birthday to zi Wei again, wish you can get at least B for all your subjects, pass is not enough yay. Hahaha. Hope all of us get good results. I never know I've spend half day with you all, until my mom called, I wish to spend more time with you guys. We are laughters. I think I'm as happy as the birthday girl, or even happier. Really a great day. Love you guys. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment