Wednesday 23 November 2011

Housefly

Housefly. Ya I am talking about myself. After sat for the PA paper 2, I felt like I had finished my exam. Slacking around at home at playing iPad. Can't stop playing that. Hell, bought it at the wrong time. I saw some guys status stated that they're going to college after stpm. Hmmm... I'm hesitating where to go? My future is still a midst. With my damn dumb attitude. My future is still a midst, shall think that after results come out. Well, today I made my favorite dessert- baby tomato covered by chocolate. I discovered something. When chocolate started to melt, and at certain temperature, it couldn't melt anymore, which consider as overheat. I was using cooking chocolate, and, chocolate is oily!!! You'll never know until you wash the dishes, much more oily then normal food. And my skill is not good enough. The chocolate can't condensed nicely on the tomato. Anyway, my family members like it. I'm happy enough. =] I'm easy to satisfy right? I have waited for day to make the dessert. I waited my mom to buy the nice tomato from market. Real big enough, I can't finish in a bite. After all I have to continue study my biology and chemistry. Lots of stuff to memorize. Well, PA paper 2 had declared dead. I can't finished in time! Hell no!!! The last time I'm doing this paper and this is the first time I can't finish in time. And I knew I had an essay wrote wrongly. Imaging the whole paper will come out with all TR TR TR!!!! I'll cry-to-death. Is that possible to get A for PA? I hope I still can get it.
*oh hell I don't know how to post my photo from iPad. T.T shall keep the baby tomato in my stomach. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment